Kappl Heating and Air Conditioning, in Canoga Park CA, has been servicing the San Fernando Valley since 1987. We are a family owned and operated full service heating and air conditioning company and known for our quality service for our residential and commercial customers.
We currently have an opening for an Experienced HVAC Lead Installer to join our team!
Reasons to work for Kappl:
- We are well known for our quality and customer service
- We offer full time year round employment
- Continual training and certification program
- Tool account for new & replacement tools
- Full comprehensive benefits package!
Pay: $20 - $32 HR/ DOE + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays, company uniform, 401K, company phone, company uniform, company vehicle, direct deposit, tool account and more!
Work hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday with occasional overtime.
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
- 5+ years HVAC installation experience
- Lead Install experience, comfortable installing:
- Gas Furnaces
- Air Handlers
- Package Units
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Zoning (Trane & Honeywell)
- Communicating Equipment (ex Trane XV20, Lennox XC25)
- High End Thermostats (ex Trane XL1050, Lennox iComfort)
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass background screens
- EPA certification
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company`
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial
- NATE Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $32.00 per hourCOVID-19 considerations:
Full Covid-19 procedures in place.
Financing Options With Approved Credit
Highly Trained Technicians
Family-Owned and Operated
In Business Since 1987
Free Estimates on Replacements
Same Day Appointments Often Available