Whether you are new to sales or a seasoned professional wanting to take your career to the next level, we'd like you to consider working with us. Kappl Heating and Air Conditioning located in Canoga Park, CA is an established HVAC company. You will be selling air quality solutions to individuals and businesses. Kappl is the premier Trane dealer for the area. Kappl deals with residential and light commercial.
If you are a self-starter, accountable, driven, ethical, hard-working, personable, rejection proof, and work well independently this may be the right fit for you. We will provide you with the training and support needed to thrive in this industry.
The position offers great pay and benefits along with the ongoing training, security of working with an established company, and a great work environment with a peer, support staff, and management who "gets it". Take some time to look at our reviews on Yelp and see for yourself!
Primary Job Function: To present the company and services to potential clients obtaining sales which are competitive and profitable.
Work Hours: 40+ hours a week which may include Saturday appointments.
Pay Scale: DOE, targeted yearly compensation $130k+ !!!
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle
- Keep appointments with clients as scheduled.
- Meet with clients at their home to determine which heating/cooling solutions work best for them.
- Ask clients for permission to stake a job site sign when the job is sold.
- Inform clients of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Present a proposal at the time of the first call if possible, always present the proposal in person, never mail or fax this to the client.
- Give sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, use company presentation book.
- Return to completed jobs for quality checks, ask for referrals and hang door hangers, pick up yard sign.
- Turn in all required paperwork to the Sales Coordinator within 24 hours of the client signing the contract. This includes a picture of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the operations department.
- Be available to answer questions that may arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per yearCOVID-19 considerations:
Full Covid procedures are in place
Financing Options Available
Highly Trained Technicians
Family-Owned and Operated
In Business Since 1987
Free Estimates on Replacements
Same Day Appointments Often Available