Maintenance Agreements in Canoga Park
Keeping Your Systems Performing at Their Peak
Many customers assume that once their air conditioning or heating systems are installed or repaired that they’re good to last until they break. While ideally your systems should last for years, many don’t realize that home cooling and heating systems need regular maintenance to operate optimally. The longer you go without properly maintaining your systems, the more likely it is for problems to develop, which require additional repairs down the line. Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer maintenance agreements for our customers who want the convenience of a regularly scheduled check. Our Canoga Park team can help you save money on expensive future repairs and energy bills.
Why Schedule Maintenance?
There are many benefits to scheduling routine maintenance for your HVAC system, and despite many customers thinking maintenance can be expensive, it can save you potentially thousands of dollars in repairs or replacements that you’d need if you allow it to suffer from damage.
Reasons why scheduled maintenance is needed to keep your home running efficiently include:
- The longer systems go without maintenance, the more likely they’re to become damaged
- Maintenance can help you reduce energy costs – HVAC systems can account for up all half of all energy costs in the home
- You can prevent harmful substances like carbon monoxide from poisoning your family in the event of system failures
- Your HVAC system’s warranty could be invalidated without caring for your system regularly, which can be costly down the line if you need a replacement
- Regular maintenance can add up to five year of life for your HVAC system, so you don’t need to worry about replacements anytime soon
- The ability to change out air filters during maintenance can prevent system malfunction and failure
Join Our Club Membership
When you join our club membership program, you’ll receive automatic, regularly scheduled inspection services twice a year, so you don’t need to worry about keeping track of maintenance visits or call to schedule an appointment.
Other benefits of our program include:
- Preferential emergency service scheduling
- Maintenance requirements for warranty fulfillment are tracked and completed
- Potential problems are spotted before trouble and down time occur
- Lubricating, adjusting, and cleaning keeps your heating and cooling system running at peak, trouble-free efficiency
- 1-year labor vs 30-day labor warranty
- Less energy consumption and lower operating costs
- Discount on any repairs (10%) should the need arise
- Easy monthly payments available
Call our Canoga Park team today to ask about our maintenance agreements at (818) 532-5080. Keep your HVAC systems in perfect condition by scheduling routine maintenance.
Financing Options Available
Highly Trained Technicians
Family-Owned and Operated
In Business Since 1987
Free Estimates on Replacements
Same Day Appointments Often Available