Canoga Park AC Installation Services
More Than 30 Years of Dedication & Delivery
At Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that purchasing and installing a new AC system is an investment that should not be taken lightly. You may feel the need to spend hours researching the latest models and brands, only to still be unsure of what exactly your home and family need to keep things running efficiently. Before you get too overwhelmed, know that you can call our team for our expert knowledge and installation services. For over 30 years we’ve been trusted by countless customers to provide new system recommendations based on careful analysis of your home. Our technicians are all certified and updated on latest industry developments. We strive to exceed customer expectations from phone call to project competition. When you call us, you can rest assured knowing your safety is our top priority. We’re also pleased to serve customers in the nearby areas of Woodland Hills, Northridge, and Ventura County.
Determining When You Need Installations
While it’s easy to tell when you need an AC system after making move and discovering you’re lacking one in your new home, it’s sometimes not as clear for families who already have an AC system.
You may need our AC system installation services if:
- You’ve had your system for longer than 10 years: While a properly maintained air conditioner should last up to 15 years, HVAC technology has come a long way in the past decade and newer models are more energy efficient and save you money in utility costs. It may make more sense for you to replace your older, less efficient system now.
- Your repairs are expensive: While new AC systems are an investment, constantly repairing your existing system can be just as costly, if not more. If the costs of your repairs are able to cover a new system, it’s more financially practical to install a new system altogether.
- Your home is no longer comfortable: Is your system struggling to keep your home cool, no matter how high you turn it up? This is a sign that your system is either damaged or too old to do its job.
- Your system breaks down often: Avoid having to constantly call technicians and pay for repairs by simply purchasing a new model that requires less maintenance.
If you’re unsure whether a new installation is the right option for you, we recommend you give us a call to provide our expert opinion. We provide free estimates in replacements, and if we recommend a new model, we can give you options and make the installation ourselves as quickly as possible so your home can return to its functional operations.
Factors to Be Considered
Where many customers struggle is in deciding which AC brand and system will best suit their home’s needs. Choosing from a wide range of appliances can be overwhelming when you’re not sure what you need to take into account.
Fortunately, our licensed and trained team specializes in identifying and selecting AC systems for valued customers. We’re happy to come over, evaluate your situation, and order the best unit for your home. You’ll find that the entire process is extremely efficient when Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning is the business covering your AC needs.
Some factors to consider when choosing your new unit includes:
- Home climate
- Size and age of your home or business
- Local and regional utility costs
- Number of rooms needed to service
- Insulation in walls, windows, and ceilings
- Use of interiors
- Utility incentive rebate programs
All the Services You Need in One Place
Heater and AC needs can take up a considerable amount of time and money when you need frequent repairs, maintenance checks, installations, and more, and these days air quality is becoming an increasingly important concern. Our family-owned business offers all of these services in more to reduce the hassle. With everything you need in one place, you won’t need to look for another technician to service your home again.
Ready to upgrade your home and ready it for hot days? Call our Canoga Park AC installation services at (818) 532-5080. We’re available after hours and on weekends and can work according to your schedule.
Financing Options Available
Highly Trained Technicians
Family-Owned and Operated
In Business Since 1987
Free Estimates on Replacements
Same Day Appointments Often Available