HVAC Services in Woodland Hills
We Don’t Fix Your Systems – We Make Them Perform
One of the things we always count on our homes to do is warm or cool them when we need it. When we move into a new home, it’s uncommon for many individuals and families to first check whether their air conditioning or heating systems work efficiently, because we naturally expect them to. So when your heater is barely warming your rooms, or when your air conditioning unit is making loud and irritating noises, it’s anything but convenient. This is where the capable team at Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning steps in. For more than 30 years, our family-owned business has placed our customers’ needs and satisfaction above all else through our comprehensive HVAC services. Through house calls, assessments, and repairs and replacements, we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations no matter what it is we’re doing. Call our Woodland Hills team to access our award-winning services and certified, expert technicians.
Our Trusted Services
Customers can count on us to provide a host of services designed to make your homes safe and comfortable for your families. Our technicians are highly qualified and have the certifications needed to handle your heating and cooling units.
Our services include:
- Air conditioning, including repairs, replacements, and installations. We can also install and service ductless mini split systems if you don’t have ducts for central AC.
- Heating, which includes repairs, replacements, and installations. We can also install thermostats and service boilers and heat pumps.
- Indoor air quality, which includes services like air filtration system installations, humidifiers, zone systems, and ductwork. Many homes lack sufficient air quality, as ducts can become blogged with debris like mold and asbestos. We can install a variety of different systems that purify the air and can prevent disease.
- Commercial HVAC, because business owners have their own unique concerns when it comes to servicing their buildings. Having worked with countless businesses, we understand how to cater our work to your needs.
How Do I Know When It’s Time to Service My System?
Sometimes, knowing when to give us a call isn’t as obvious as experiencing a breakdown. There are a number of signs to be on the lookout for when determining when it’s time to say goodbye to your existing system.
You may need a new furnace or AC system if:
- Your current system is more than 10 years old: The older your AC system or furnace, the less efficient it becomes, and it can be more prone to breakdowns. The evolution of technology has produced countless newer systems that may be worth investing in.
- Your utility bills are expensive: Increasingly expensive energy bills mean your system is not doing its job well, or you may have duct leakage.
- You notice the presence of dirt, mold, and other debris in your home after using your system: An updated system can prevent air contaminants from circulating in your home and potentially causing your family to fall ill.
- Your unit is making strange sounds: Loud noises mean your system may be broken or is struggling to heat or cool your rooms.
Join Our Maintenance Program
Just because your system is in working order doesn’t mean it doesn’t deserve TLC from time to time. When you join our maintenance program, we can schedule two annual visits a year to check up on your HVAC systems. The earlier we can detect issues, the higher the chance is of us fixing it before it becomes worse. Routine maintenance is an investment that can save you thousands of dollars in repairs.
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is offering qualified customers an opportunity to improve the performance of their air conditioning system(s) through its AC Optimization Program. To learn more, please visit their website.
Improve your home’s cooling and heating abilities today by giving our Woodland Hill technicians a call at (818) 532-5080. We offer free estimates on replacements for client convenience.