Canoga Park Indoor Air Quality Services
Devoted to Protecting the Health of Our Customers
Most people consider their homes to be their sanctuaries. Homes are where you can relax after a long day and expect to protect your families from outside elements. Unfortunately, many homes can threaten the security of families when its indoor air quality is poor. Whether you’re just moving into a new home and want your air quality to be tested or you’re already facing issues that need attention, you can turn to the trusted and professional technicians at Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning. Our Canoga Park indoor air quality team provides a wide range of services that can be relied on to improve and purify your air so you and your family feel safe. As a family-owned business since 1987, we strive to exceed customer expectations because we consider you to be a member of our family.
Contact us online or at (818) 532-5080 to learn more about our air quality services, which include ductwork, air cleaner installations, and more. We also service homes in Woodland Hills, Northridge, and Ventura County.
Our Air Quality Services
Our company is one of the best in the HVAC industry, and we remain updated on all new industry developments and trends so we can give our customers the best service possible. We offer a variety of indoor air quality services so we can meet your individual needs. Dust, pollen, mold, allergens, and bacteria are concerns that every homeowner may have – with our team on your side, we hope to relieve you of these fears.
We’re able to service your home through:
- Air filtration systems: We can help you purify your air directly by installing an air filtration system in your home. There are a number of brands and models out there, but through our home evaluation we can offer recommendations that fit your needs without breaking your budget.
- Ductwork: Need ducts installed so you can use a central heating or cooling system? Our team provides professional ductwork, which includes cleaning, insulating, and sealing services. We can prevent your ducts from acquiring dust and dirt buildup and ensure that there are no leakages.
- UV lights and electric air cleaners: Also known as ionizers or electronic air purifiers, electric air cleaners trap dust and dirt that comes through your heating and cooling system to prevent them from circulating through your home. We know the latest, most energy efficient brands and can educate you on your options.
- Zone systems: We can install control panels, thermostats, and zone dampers in your ducts if you want to be able to control airflow to certain rooms in your home. By being able to turn off airflow in the rooms not in use, you can save energy and money.
- Humidification systems: Humidifiers are the best option to address dry air in your home. Our technicians can install a humidifier with your existing HVAC system, which can help those with allergy and asthma symptoms in your household. Humidifiers can also create a safer environment for furniture, wood floors, plaster, and wallpaper.
Benefits of Air Filtration System
Having an air purifier installed with your HVAC system boost your home's indoor air quality. Air purifiers, will help improve quality of life for anyone in your household who may struggle with allergies or asthma. At Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning we want to give you 3 benefits of having an air filtration system in your home.
Healthier Air -
The main benefit of any air purifier is that it provides you with healthier, cleaner air. Air purifiers use germicidal capabilities that help reduce the amount of germs and bacteria that enter your home.
Odor Elimination -
Because it's an air purifier, not only does it provide cleaner and healthier air, it removes a lot of odors that stem from airborne particles. This helps your home to smell fresh, even after cooking that smelly salmon meal.
Less Dust Buildup -
In addition, air purifiers help reduce the amount of dust that accumulates on the surfaces of your home. With our Canoga Park air filtration services, we will provide you with a cleaner and healthier home.
Why is Indoor Air Quality Important?
The quality of the air you breathe in wherever you are has a direct impact on your health. It’s important that your indoor air quality, especially in your home, be high-quality because you may spend the most time in your home.
Indoor air pollution can cause concerning health issues, including headaches, fatigue, cancer, respiratory issues, worsening allergies, and sometimes death if carbon monoxide is present. Our technicians want to help you breathe easy without fear of contamination from mold, asbestos, allergens, and more. We know exactly what to look for to determine if you need air quality services.
Don’t hesitate to call our Canoga Park indoor air quality technicians so we can clear the air at (818) 532-5080. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can head over to your home and make sure your systems are performing optimally. Your family’s health is important to us.