Offering Convenience During an Inconvenient Time
As homeowners or business owners, we expect our heating systems to work when we want them to. Unfortunately, when your heater malfunctions or breaks down entirely, there’s never a convenient time for it to happen. Your household is put on pause while you scramble to figure out what’s wrong, and what your next steps are. Matters are only made worse if the breakdown occurs on a particularly chilly night. At Kappl Heating & Air Conditioning, our Canoga Park team is committed to helping customers when they need us the most. Our comprehensive heating services including repairs, replacements, and installations, which we’re able to provide whenever you need them, including after hours and on weekends.
The last thing you want is for your heater to stop working on a cold winter night. But, the odds are that there were signs that your heater was failing long before this cold winter night. Instead of waiting and hoping that nothing bad happens to your heater, we have provided you with 3 signs to look for in order to avoid this unpleasant situation.
- Utility Bill Is High -
Often times heaters that are in need of repair will have to work twice as hard and burn more gas or electricity in order to provide enough heat to your home. If you notice that your bill has gone up dramatically, call our expert Canoga Park heater repair Services
- Uneven Heating Spots -
Have you noticed that parts of your home are cold and other parts maybe are much more warm? This could be that your ductwork is having some heating airflow issues and in order to figure out the issue, contact our team of professional heater repair technicians to come out for an inspection.
- Heater Turns On & Off Frequently -
When your heater is turning on and off more than 4 times every hour, this is what is called, "short-cycling". Their a myriad of reasons that this could be happening and one of our reliable Canoga Park heater repair service technicians can come out and assist you with this.
- Clunking and Banging Noises -
Have you heard odd noises coming from your heater? If you notice banging, clanging or clunking coming from your heater, chances are you need heater repair. Make sure not to sit on this problem as it can quickly develop into a bigger problem.
Trust Us with Your Repairs
With 35 years of industry experience, our technicians have serviced every type of heating system and know all the main brands and types.
Whether you’re in Canoga Park or the surrounding areas of Woodland Hills, Northridge, or Ventura County, we’re able to make repairs that include:
- Central heating repair
- Baseboard heater repair
- Heat pump repair
- Gas furnace repair
- Electric furnace repair
- Boiler repair
- Thermostat repair
- Oil heater repair
If your heater is currently functioning normally but you want to prevent costly repairs and replacements in the future, we recommend our maintenance program. By having regularly schedule maintenance checks, you can potentially extend the life of your heater by at least five years. Our technicians can help maintain your heater twice a year to keep things optimal and fix any small issues that could potentially turn into major problems.
Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Furnace
Sometimes, knowing when to call for a furnace replacement isn’t as obvious as a breakdown. We recommend understanding the signs of a damaged heater so that the sooner you detect them, the sooner our team can replace your system with a newer model that can save you money when it comes to utility bills.
Common signs that your heater needs to be replaced include:
- Your furnace is more than 10 years old: The average lifespan of a furnace is between 15-20 years, but thanks to recent technological developments, there are countless newer furnace systems that can better serve your home’s needs.
- Your utility bills are extremely expensive: If you’ve noticed a rise in your energy bills, it could be indicative of a system malfunction. Upgrading your system to a newer, more efficient model can save you money over time.
- You have dirt buildup in your home: While your furnace is on, if you notice an increase of dirt, rust, or dust in your home, this is a sign that your furnace is corrupted and needs to be replace with one that can improve your home’s air quality, not make it worse.
- Your home is heating unevenly: If you notice that some rooms are more heated than others, or not heated at all, your furnace may be struggling to distribute heat evenly.
- Your furnace is making loud noises: If your heating system is running loudly or making strange sounds, chances are it may have a leak or cracks that need to be replaced.
- Your furnace keeps breaking down: If your furnace has broken down time and time again, the repairs could add up and be costly. It may make more financial sense to invest in a new system.
As a family-owned business, we understand that repairs and replacements can be expensive. We offer free estimates on replacements and take all major credit cards, and we also offer a Wells Fargo payment plan. You can trust our team to treat your home with respect and to leave your heating system better than we found it. We’re dedicated to exceeding your customer expectations and giving you the best service we can offer. In addition make sure to check out our commercial HVAC services! Take a look at our incredible promotions as well as our glowing reviews.
Call our Canoga Park heater repair and replacement team today at (818) 532-5080.
“They are personable, sensitive to my time, on time and reasonably priced. If I have a problem, they respond quickly and effectively without repeat visits. If repairs are not necessary they say so. Customer service at it's finest.”- Tim K.
“Incredibly friendly service and knowledgeable technician. Vincent called to let me know when the technician would arrive, which made me feel like the company respected my time. I will be calling Kappl again for future air conditioning needs.”- Jen S.
“Great service! Showed up on time for starters. Layed down dropcloth where they were working. I went in the attic and checked their work and give it a thumbs up. Thanks guys. Will use them again.”- B.G.C.